Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Drop , Cover , and hold

In-room 5 we had this cool day today but we had to get under our desk in a 1 minute. Then we had to say under our desk and stay there for a minute. Then we had to get out of class and on the fled and call the roll.

We were learning about the drop, cover, and hold Earthquake. 

I found it easy to be quit. 

I found it hard to get in and got under my desk.

I really enjoyed it because it was so much fun for me.

Next time I need to be faster. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kryzma, its your classmate Olivia here. Great job on the drop, cover and hold blog post, it was really interesting to read. Maybe next time can you check your grammar and spelling because some of it didn't make sense, keep up the good work! your friend Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora my name is Wairua, I am a year 8 at Paihia School. I like your post about Drop, Cover, Hold because you have put pictures to show me what you are talking about and how to do it. I also like your post because it was interesting to read. We have done this before last year. How long did you stay under your desk?

      Delete
  3. Hello Kryzma my name is Alexander and I am a year six student from Paihia School. Your post is very important to people because it can show people how to take cover when there is an earthquake. They can be very dangerous and you just showed how to properly get to safety from an earthquake.

    Also have you ever experienced a real earthquake?

    ReplyDelete