Thursday, July 30, 2020

The king

                                                THE KING 

 WALT: Write a shared narrative with a buddy

Once upon a time, there lived a king. The king's name was Cyris, the king was amazing, he was the best, he was superb. He knew everything he was everything and he will be there when you need. Three years later he had a son his son's name was Ryan and Ryan's mum died giving birth her name was Kyvana. Cyris got a new queen her name was Dakota. Dakota was evil she put a curse on good people only good people too. 

By Kryzma and Hayden 


4 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm Kohen. I really like this story about a king and queen. Maybe next time you could add a captain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Kohen. I really like the story of the King. What I like about this story is that is about Kings and Queen because I haven't heard a story about them in a long time. What I didn't like about this post is that it isn't that long.

    Kohen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kryzma I really like your blog post about The King. Maybe next time you could do a little more work because it is so amazing. Keep up the great work. From Lacey.

    ReplyDelete