Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Need for Speed

WALT: Draw a car and describe it's features

For this task we had to draw a car and talk about what it can do e.g how fast it goes.  I did well with making my outline of my car dark, so my car stands out.  I could improve by rubbing out my mistakes.

Features:
  • There's a gun in the roof that comes up and shoots people who are being bad
  • It shoots out flames from the low exhaust pipe at the back of the car
  • It has a lightening bolt button you can push and it makes the car go as fast as the Flash


2 comments:

  1. Hi kryzma I like the need for speed car next time make the car better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Kryzma, its kohen. I really like your post on your drawing it is pretty cool. Maybe next time you do a video on how you drew it.

    ReplyDelete