Thursday, June 18, 2020

A different world living lockdown

WALT: Write 100 words to describe what living in lockdown was like


Get up, have fun, watch the news, and sit in a tree. Stay up and watch TV. I´m in a big bubble working on my new look. Do you like my look? Come and take a look, at my hair, wow! That's good. Drawing a person who should this be? Running around being me, going for a ride to PAK'nSAVE to get some food.

Clean my room for the first time since forever in my life. Make a new look, man that looks ugly but I'm cool.
This is how I had my lockdown.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kryzma! I hope you are having a great day! I love this blog post! Its Eden from Paroa school! Keep up the good work. Do you think you could change anything in the blog poat to make it better than before.Bye from Eden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kryzma I'm Bella from Paroa School. I really liked this and how it was so funny. I liked how you explained what you have been doing and stuff. Are you having fun out of lockdown? Maybe next time to be BTB (Better Than Before) you could add a caption to explain what it is but otherwise it's really good.
    Haere Ra.
    Bella.

    ReplyDelete